Friday, June 01, 2007

My Debut.

This Sunday I am making my Korean sporting debut, it ain't cricket but I'll give it a shot. I'm in the Gimhae Foreigners Beach Soccer team playing on Sunday.

32 teams, 8 groups, top of each group goes through to the next round.

12 minute halves, 5 minute break, 7 a side, as many reserves as you want, pitch 20m by 30m.

Starts at 9.30am so staying the night at the beach.

On Saturday going to my first ever Baseball game, the Lotte Giants are playing, they are the Busan team. All teams are owned by corporations and Lotte has it's capitalist fingers in every money making pie in Korea, from chocolate milk to live octopus. They are playing the Kia team who make cars. Dunno where they are from.
Should be good.

1 comment:

Jimmy Jangles said...

i bet you score an own goal.