Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Yeah Baby.

I turn up to work today after a late night out watching a movie (Stardust, good for an evenings entertainment and Michelle Phiefer is still hot) to find that my schedule has been changed, 3 Classes today, YEAH BABY.

So I start at 2.45 and finish by 6.30 which means I can get drunk before the poker game tonight and not during it.

Last night I ate pigs lungs. They were very good.

World cup is all good, Sux to be French at the best of times but what were they thinking?

A Nigerian bloke told me a joke.

A man walks into a shop and asks for the time, the lady behind the counter looks at the clock and says

"It is 2 O'clock"

He walks down the road to have a coffee and returns to the same shop and again asks for what the time is, The lady is on her lunch break and the young man behind the counter looks down at his watch and answers

"It is 3 O'watch"

2 comments:

Jimmy Jangles said...

lamest joke ever...

kim joo mee said...

just as lame as your face