Monday, July 02, 2007

More Korean Gun Stories...

I've been a bit slack on the blog lately, two weeks ago I was quite crook, I couldn't eat or drink much and the beer was definitely out of the question! I struggled through work only to find out on a Friday that I had to be in Seoul for a teaching conference by 10am the next morning so I was not very happy. I thought a free weekend in Seoul would be sweet but it wasn't. I spent all day listening to bollocks, found a hotel and for the first time since I don't know when I was in bed by 7pm! I had to go all the way to one of the largest cities in Asia to get some decent sleep! I woke up at 9 and was back at the conference by 10 and out of it by 6pm. They even gave us an exam at the end of it! More bollocks!

This week I was feeling much better and am now holding down food, I went out on Tuesday with my colleagues which was very cool, ended up in a noribaan singing my heart out, Wednesday I went to a leaving party for a mate who went back home to Australia. The bar was pretty cool and was known for it's flavoured soju. On Wednesday I was in Home plus and Italian red wine was on special, so being me I bought the lot, 18 bottles for $55, not too bad a drop.

Since I had all this wine at my house I decided to have a party, what a night, this time it wasn't security guards with guns but the actual police! I got a class in 5 minutes so I will write it another time. Don't worry, no one shed huge quantities of blood...

No comments: