Thursday, December 21, 2006

O.B Blue.

I've just finished work and feel like going home but now I have to decorate my classroom for the Festive Season, what a load of Bollocks, so I'll make an effort just so that my class isn't the only dumb one. Not sure what I'm gonna do.

I got this adult class who basically just want conversational English so we just talk about things, last week they wanted to hear about this American SitCom, so I work out that they were talking about Friends so I went out and found a D.V.D and tonight I showed them it. I can't believe that it was not on Korean T.V, maybe it was only on Cable.

Last Sat I was walking along minding my own business when this fulla shouts out to me, I turn around and to my surprise I was looking at a white guy, we get talking and he said that on Friday nights all the foreign Teachers head out to this pub called Beer and Girls. That sounds like a good place to get drunk in so tomorrow that's were I'm heading, to get pissed with strangers who I wont have to speak slowly with. I've finally discovered a Korean beer that I like, it's called O.B blue and tastes a little like Lion Ice.

I'm planning a trip to Busan this weekend to check out the largest and hottest Spa in Asia, I'm gonna have a hell of a mission getting there, involving Buses, Trains and the Subway but it will be my first attempt at finding my way around in a place where only the children can speak English. leave early to avoid the traffic jams is what I was told. My students here can't get over the fact that traffic jams, subways and crowds are not part of vocabulary, but I guess I'm gonna have to get used to them in huge hurry.

Bugger decorating my class, I'm going home via the fulla that sells beer on the street and the old lady who makes good cheap food.

2 comments:

bunter said...

Gingernuts!!!!Yeah does sound like you are lost in Translation except he had Scarlet Johanssonson to keep him company!You'll have to do something about that no doubt there will be a lot of choice over there. Enjoy beer and girls and have a good xmas. Watch out for those eels otherwise known as slippery asian trouser snakes.
Bunty

Unknown said...

Merry Xmas Davey Favey Tastes Like Gravy.... thinking of ya, and a little jealous of your white Xmas! Although the weather is pretty primo here...just sitting out on the deck sipping Lindeaur and Strawberries...mmmmm....