Monday, March 19, 2007

The aftermath

I am suffering from a two day St Paddie's hangover, I know I shouldn't mix my drinks but hells bells it was St Paddies! I also manage to find a bar for $15 All you can drink, that was my downfall. I had two firsts on the weekend,

1) First time I have thrown up due to alcohol in Korea

2) First time I got ripped off by a Cabbie, I did manage to get him to stop and pull over (Refer Number 1) He was one pissed off Korean! He started yelling at me in Korean and I was so pissed and tired I gave in and gave him his price, normally I can get them down a bit but this guy was not a happy chappy!

One of the most surprising aspects of the day was discovering that the Irish Cricket team beat Pakistan at the Cup! good on them for making it easier for the Mighty Black Caps!

It is not a good idea to have sculling races with Pints of Genius topped up with Jagermeister.

I just remembered, I invited my self to a game of cricket in Gimhae with 20 Pakistanis out by the Bus Terminal, I met Paki John at the pub on Friday, we got to talking about Cricket, I gave him heaps over Aktar, bought him a pint and got myself into his match. Wait till I see him again with his team out of the cup , coach dead and captain gone home!

1 comment:

Mike C said...

Hahaha.. sounds like you got you 15 bucks worth..

So let me get this straight.. you were pissed, the cab driver was very pissed, everyone in Ireland was pissed, every one in Pakistan will be pissed for the next four years...

Make sure you take revenge on those Paki's for '92.

Good form Dave.