Friday, March 16, 2007

St Patrick

Tomorrow is St Patrick's Day, this is the only Catholic Saint that has a feast day that I remember without fail, tomorrow I will celebrate Mass in one of his Churches, though this building does not have the fine steeples of churches the world over or the magnificent altars and vestments known to many. People should remember that the congregation can meet anywhere and that place will be accepted. For it is written

"... it is not the building that makes a Church, it is the people who gather and worship that makes the Church..."

I will openly reconfirm my open and honest faith in St Patrick in one of his many Palaces of Worship. I will make the pilgrimage to O'Briens, the first ever Irish owned bar in South Korea, it is in Changwon, there I will give homage, with both financial and spiritual ways and I will shake many hands in an act of friendship, strangers who have not yet met, brought together by our Saint, St Patrick.

Let us bow and heads and pray.

3 comments:

Jimmy Jangles said...

did ur dvd arrive? am drink to the god of wine of behalf of pat.

Unknown said...

Touching prayer.

Jimmy Jangles said...

and god is empty, just like.. me!