Monday, March 12, 2007

Don't touch that dial, it's hot, so hot it hurts. 93FM

I may as well mention that my Boss got fired. Oh well, whatever, nevermind. One good thing about it all is one of the teachers here has become the new Director, that means she has no time for teaching, until she is replaced all her classes have been doubled up with the other Korean teachers classes. This means less classes but bigger classes. What I'm actually trying to say is I now start work at a quarter past four and finish at 9. What should I do during the daytime? Fishing?, Swimming? Movies? the choices are endless... and I get paid for the classes I have lost.
MMMMWWWHHHAAAAAA.

You all know I won't do any of that, but what I will have is ...recovery time! As my Grandmother would say GO SUCK AN EGG.

No comments: