Friday, December 16, 2005

Gambling is for both winners and losers.

Well, I know that this is my third posting of the day but in my defence I gotta say I'm unemployed, and am excited about my new toy. I have just been on the TAB site gambling and have come up with what many fools think is a sure way to make money. Back the favourites. I'm very partial to multi bets so I decided that I gotta back some favourites who are actually paying out some cash worth talking about. This is my plan. I have backed the favourites of major sporting tornaments around the world as everyone has a fair idea of who can win but in a tornament its on the day and you have gotta have many good days so therefore with my four beers downed by a quarter to 3 logic they should be paying more. I was right, I have just forked out 10 bucks on some sports that I know jack all about. Here's what I have done.

2005/06 STANLEY CUP WINNER $5.00 OTAWWA SENATORS.
2005/06 HEINEKIN CUP $3.25 TOULOUSE
2005/06 GUINNESS PREMIERSHIP $2.75 SALE SHARKS
2006 SIX NATIONS $2.10 FRANCE
2005/06 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE $5.00 CHELSEA
2006 SUPER 14 $3.25 CRUSADERS
SPANISH PRIMERA LIGA $1.15 BARCELONA
2005/06 COCA COLA CUP $1.70 READING
2005/06 N.Z FOOTBALL CHAMPS $2.70 AUCKLAND CITY
2005/06 CARLING CUP $2.75 ARSENAL

I know it is very far fetched but if you multiply all the dividends together then multiply it by my stake of $10, a few pigs sprout wings and I just may have nearly a quarter Mill deposit on a bach with a fucken big fence.

2 comments:

Jimmy Jangles said...

No way france will win the Six nations dude.

Rooster said...

Hell yeah they will, whose ganna beat them? The celtic teams are shit, the Welsh can't do it two years in a row, the english are demoralised and J.K's team play rugby like they are from Italy.