Friday, December 16, 2005

Popped My Blog Cherry

Well here I am, sitting smoking at the computer, checking out a few mates blogs when I remembered a conversation from the pub last night about blogs and setting one up of my own. So I have. I'm gonna write on this thing all about my future travels which will be starting in January of next year where I will be doing the Kiwi thing of heading out for my O.E, at the mo I am currently sorting out a visa to get my ass in, I'm able to hook myself up with a "Grandparent" Visa which lets me live and work in the U.K for up to four years. Here's hoping I won't be there for four years but it gives me lots of options.

Currently I am unemployed as I have quit my job as a School teacher at Rathkeale College in Masterton, a retired teacher at 26, got out a year too late I reckon. It was mainly good with a couple of shit days thrown in. That sounds like all the jobs I have ever had. One thing I know is that I will not be doing it over in Britain, it would be all right if it wasn't for those fucken school kids.

I'm off for a fish tomorrow at Castlepoint Beach, then heading home to sponge of who ever I can in Hawkes Bay before heading off to the enemies homeland to land a plumb job make enough moola to spend my time fishing and diving, with extended bouts of drinking in between.

Later.

1 comment:

Jimmy Jangles said...

Thames girl is just a blog comments whore, DWJ, watch out!