Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Next Seven

Ok, I've been having a think about the best songs in the world, I realise that every one is different and has different tastes in every thing but I reckon if one of these songs dosn't make you nod your head you must be a sad, sad person.

The above three stand proud.

4) My Hero FOO FIGHTERS
5) Kashmir LED ZEP
6) Civil War GUNS AND ROSES
7) Shade SILVERCHAIR
8) Next Time SUPERGROOVE
9) One U.2
10) Pardon Me (Acoustic Version) INCUBUS

In saying this I don't necessarily think that those 10 bands are the best, but that those songs are the best. I'm saving the best bands for when I run out of something to say.

2 comments:

Jimmy Jangles said...

HTG read the prior posts....

Unknown said...

dave mate, sez and i reckon you're all shit. no oasis, whats the story? but its got to be said, the new toy has turned up trumps for ya, its always good to read someone having a rant. and its always best to write after a few brews.

PS. quarter of a mil' wont buy you a bach anywhere, except maybe on europes fastest eroding coastline.