Friday, December 16, 2005

He ain't gonna die

I mainly only read three other blogs, and one of them by this cock I know not through choice (You can pick ya mates but not your family) and he is currently having a wha ove this fulla called Kayne West. I don't have a clue who he is but surely Bono, The Edge, Adam and Larry Jr. can't get it that wrong, or are those crazy Irish men fucked up on Guinness and Johnnie? If so that could explain it because I know from many past binges that those two in combination can make any shit music pass as listenable. I am gonna have to investigate.

One good thing about living in the whops is that I only get Am radio (Go Radio Sport) and so don't hear crap pop music about British and American wankers. I'm stuck in my solid rock foundations of loud guitars, loud bass led by loud drums, with a few lyrics thrown over the top to make you think. And to drawl to whilst hanging out with Johnnie.

I said in my last post that I was going fishing today but that plan has changed and I'll go out for my last hurrah at Castlepoint for some time on Sunday with my fishing mate Johan, he's a top shelf fisherman who has taught me heaps and is one of the few people I know who can handsomely drink me under the table. I had better sort out getting a few shots on this blog.

Here they come to snuff the Rooster.

1 comment:

TMonkey said...

Damn why couldn't you be my teacher?