Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas is all good.

For Christmas I gave my self a hangover, it was a bad bad present, lasted for two days, so bad on Boxing Day I fell asleep on Waimarama Beach and burnt myself to a crisp... again. I reckon I got a good haul of presents, my favourite had to be a little chilly bin that fits a sixer in it. I tried it out twice. A Dozen Lion Brown to start my day off with. And what's even better is the dam thing worked, I had cold beers without having to get up to the fridge. I even managed to somehow bring it home with me via the taxi, I left all my other presents behind. When I got home I fell over while attempting to play the guitar, I broke a coffee table, I also woke up with bruises on my arms where my bro picked me up, I just don't remember.

You just can't beat a full on Turkey for lunch. Cheers Matt and Bron. Then a Butterfly leg of lamb on the barbie. Cheers Dad. Followed up by the Leg of Ham in the fridge at home, Cheers Mum.

Bring on New Years. Ann if you are reading this do not return home early, like on New Years Eve, you may regret it. Just in preparation, where do you keep the carpet cleaner?

No comments: