Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bad day in Gimhae.

The air pollution in this place is starting to get to me, that along with spending all day talking and participating in all night kareoke benders has reduced my throat to mince meat. The plus side is my voice sounds more like a grunge God but fuck I gotta cut back on the ciggies. Those little bastards are so cheap over here it is not funny. And I can't get rollies anywhere. The water is just as bad, no tap water for me, bottled all the way. You can get 1500mls for about 90c Kiwi. Having rice everyday is also pissing me off, I WANT A SCOOP OF CHIPS.

Tomorrow will be better.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

go see the Colonel and get some deep fried avian limbs..mm mm, tasty and delicious!

Rooster said...

The Koon F.C here is a little different, they have a crunchy batter on the chooks. And a hell of a lot more spicier, but it's still all good.