Friday, February 02, 2007

This Weekend...

Tomorrow I am going to Jinju University with all the teachers from my school on some sort of course to learn about some sort of new English test, normally I would be keen as mustard for something like that but it's an early start (leave at 7) and after all today is Friday which means tonight is Friday night which means a quiet one for me. Normally in a situation like this I would go straight home but as I left my cell phone at the pub on Wednesday I gotta turn up to get it and since I will be there....

Life has been pretty quiet this week, I went out on Wed but that was it, been catching up on some much needed rest, it's been so quiet I'm gonna sort out a hell of a Saturday night. Any one keen?

1 comment:

Jimmy Jangles said...

How was the hangover?