Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Seoul Part II

On Sunday night I had a steak at T.G.I.F (That's an Aussie Style restaurant chain called Thank God it's Friday) It sure was good to eat some Steak and Chips! We found ourselves in this bar called Rough, when we walked in the place was empty and playing Hip Hop, it didn't take long to change the music over to rock, especially when they realised how much we were spending! They were downloading songs for us. It was most likely the first time Kenny Rodgers, Gambler had been heard in these parts! After about an hour there the place started to fill up and the bar tenders put on a cocktail show for us, bottles were thrown everywhere, flaming bottles juggled, a sculling competition between one of us, an Irish chick and a Korean bird. (The Korean never stood a chance!) breathing fire, the works. Of course numerous cocktails went down. I'm not a big fan of these but I have heard alot of there names before without actually trying them so I was right in to the Manhattans, Kamikazes, Margaritas, Cosmopolitans, Wall Bangers and Mai Tai's.

I didn't get up to any of the tourist shit, I'm saving that for next time which won't be too far away...

In April there is a horse race in Japan, the world's richest Steeple and No Hero from Hastings has been accepted so I gotta sort out how to get myself there.

No comments: